Digital Account Manager
Kolab is an award-winning digital agency with ambitious growth targets. We work with clients across the financial services, property, food and drink, arts and heritage, and destination marketing sectors, delivering exceptional UX, design, development and social strategy.
We form part of the Ferrier Pearce Creative Group - a group of independent agencies, specialising in creative marketing and communications solutions based on industry insights, strategic thinking and a passion for what we do. We are based in central London with a development team in Opole, Poland.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Digital Account Manager to join our London team and play a key role in the management of key client accounts delivering web, social and wider digital marketing projects.
You’ll be passionate about digital technology and have the opportunity to learn and develop in the role.
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of clients and will work closely with teams across the group to identify solutions and ensure quality. Day-to-day activities will vary according to your clients and projects but will include:
- Defining and developing project statements of work with the client services team to ensure effective scoping, planning and forecasting
- Managing small and medium projects and campaigns - delivering against project plan and budget, avoiding scope creep and managing client expectations
- Day to day management of project teams - designers, developers and testers based in London and Poland
- Managing project and client risks and issues
- Developing long-lasting client relationships and growing revenue
- Reviewing analytics across multiple channels (web, social, email) to identify opportunities
- Hands-on Social Media Community management including planning content across all channels, creating and sourcing content and assets and reporting to clients on agreed KPIs
Experience and skills
- Good understanding of digital technology and experience of delivering marketing and social campaigns, user experience and web build projects
- Strong client facing experience with excellent presentation skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to explain the technical to the non-technical
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment - experience working in an agency or similar environment would be desirable
- Excellent commercial awareness
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Passionate about social media, digital media, content marketing and storytelling
- Ability to understand clients’ needs to form effective digital solutions as part of a broader customer experience
- Understanding of the full digital project lifecycle including the UX and design process (optional)
- Up to date knowledge of major social channels and industry best practice (optional)
- Experience using website content management systems such as Wordpress, Drupal or similar (optional)
What we offer
- A collaborative culture, the opportunity to have fun, and develop in a progressive company
- The ability to shape our digital strategy and help grow our digital capabilities.
- A great location based in our London office in Hatton Garden and the opportunity to travel to our Poland office based on project and team needs.
On top of that, you get to work with talented individuals from a wide range of disciplines such as UX, Creative, Branding and Social Media across the wider Ferrier Pearce Creative Group. You'll be mentally stretched and will be happy working in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a generous benefits package, including pension, medical insurance and bonus scheme. More information available on application.