The Collection: Summer 2019
In this edition we explore what makes a brand. Delving into the concept of 'identity', we look at ways organisations can build a distinctive, credible and compelling offer.
In this latest edition you'll learn:
- How to create a brand identity that stands out from the competition
- What social channels are best for building brand
- How to make ordinary experiences extraordinary
- Getting the most out of the media
- Why tone of voice is crucial to your brand development
Frank is in the fortunate position of looking after marketing for a marketing agency. He has been agency side for ten years working across a range of sectors, from investor comms through to food and drink. Before that he marketed chocolate (whilst resisting the urge not to devour the stock).
Get in touch with me